There are so many things I absolutely love about writing. I took a break the last few days to CP read, and yesterday to relax, but today I jump back in... I swear!
I was thinking about my writing process, and trying to convince myself that after work I really will sit down to write. I realized that writing really is as amazing and I think it is.
Here are just a few reasons why I dig it so much:
1) It is fluid and can always be changed, edited, and updated. I can always make it better.
2) It can be incredibly creative and full of so many opportunities. I can have sparkly pink unicorns dancing and singing if I really want.
3) It is subjective. Just because someone hated it doesn't mean everyone will. In fact someone will probably love it.
4) It is cathartic.
5) It lets you enter an entire world that you envision and create.
6) It can be done anywhere.
7) It can be done any time.
8) It can be about anything you want it to be about. No restrictions.
9) There are no right or wrong answers in writing.
10) I'm pretty good at it!
Why do you guys love writing? Share some ideas so I can add to my list :)