- Tips on Twitter for Writers - ways to use it without falling down the rabbit-hole of distraction
- A resource for tracking your word count writing goals
- A series on queries and querying
- AND SO MUCH MORE :)
Posts already up that you don't want to miss either:
- A series on staying motivated - I wrote four installments including: switching it up, reading a lot & editing a lot, taking breaks, and limiting distractions.
- A collection of writing resources
- Common mistakes seen in Manuscripts
- A many part series on tips for NaNoWriMo
- AND LOTS MORE :)
To go along with all of this I highly suggest that you check out Wild Things Editing on Twitter, Pinterest, and the blog. AND if you sign up to receive our news letter (which comes with tips and often resources) you can have a free query critique!
- Wild Things Twitter: @WildEditing
- Wild Things Pinterest
- Sign up for the news letter on our home page (right side)
- Wild Things Blog
- And of course, check out our editing services and then book services with us :)
That's about it for today. How is your Sunday going? Any announcements or editing tips to share?