I'm (well the book) is entered into a cover contest this week! I've been promoting the link shamelessly. I'd love if my friends here could vote as well :)
You can vote every day until Sunday here: http://authorshout.com/cover-wars/ (And you can vote daily on every device - so if you have a laptop, a desktop, a smart phone, and a tablet... then you can vote daily on EACH!)
I've decided that if IN THE REARVIEW wins this cover contest then I will give away a few copies of the book to wonderful voters! So help me win and then I'll help get free books to readers! Vote away - every day!
Praise for IN THE REARVIEW:
- 5 stars ~ Beautifully written. A story that gives you all the feels.
- 5 stars ~ Powerful and moving!
- 5 stars ~ It will break your heart. It will give you hope. You will love it.
- 5 stars ~ Ms. Green writes beautifully and has a knack for breaking her readers' hearts before giving them hope.
- 5 stars ~ This is a great book. Very powerful writing with a great message!!! Definitely recommend
- 5 stars ~ There are nothing but beautiful quotes in this book. It's a real gem.
- 5 stars ~ The way this story is written, grips your heart. Makes you feel and remember. It's brilliant and beautiful.
- 4 stars ~ Check this out. I don't think you'll be disappointed!
I can't stop smiling after pulling these wonderful words together. THIS is part of why I write. I write because I have to, I write because I love it, but I also write because I want readers to dive into my writing as well.
Also, I'm always looking for more honest reviews! I've submitted to bloggers/reviewers and given away copies for honest reviews. Hopefully more of those reviews will start coming in eventually :)