Love songs are like a good book. They all depend on the words. The way one word in put in front of another determines how you'll feel when the song plays in your car on the way to a date.
When I think of the ultimate love song I picture a teenager with mascara filled tears streaming down one side of her face, while on the other she's wearing half of a manic smile, totally unsure of what the fuck's going on in her life - Oh and don't forget the flair jeans, scrunchie, and white eyeliner! This playlist is my teenage freak show of an emotional mess!
- God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton
- This I Promise You by N'Sync
- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
- Don't You Wanna Stay by Kelly Clarkson
- Our Song by Taylor Swift
- Thing For You by Hinder
- Take Me To Church by Hozier
- You Don't Have To Believe Me by Eric Hutchinson
- Power Of Love by Huey Lewis And The News
- You Drive Me Crazy by Britney Spears
- I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden