BUT this one isn't too hard. It's quick, easy, and fun! I'm going to answer the questions for the still completely untitled WIP that I've just started editing. It's the book of my heart, and that's how I'll refer to it. And here goes :)
1. 1. What is the name of your character? Is he/she fictional or a historic person?
There are two main characters in the book of my heart: Taryn and Austin, and they're both fictional characters.
2. When and where is the story set?
The story is set in a currently unnamed, fictional, American town.
3. What should we know about him/her?
Taryn and Austin dated in high school, but it did not end well. They both have tattoos. Taryn has trust issues. Austin makes a lot of mistakes. (Wow this is really hard without giving too much away...)
4. What is the main conflict? What messes up his/her life?
Taryn and Austin are still really dysfunctional friends. One phone call, a call between each other, messes the current track of both of their lives.
5. What is the personal goal of the character?
Taryn wants to feel something other than regret. Austin wants to make up for the mistakes he's made in the past.
6. Is there a working title for this novel, and can we read more about it?
There is NOT a working title for the book of my heart. I hate titles. I suck at titles. I do best when a line from the work presents itself to me as perfect... but as I haven't figured it out yet. If that doesn't work then I harass my friends and family to magically come up with the perfect title for my WIP. Right I refer to it as LOA or The Book of My Heart. If you want to read a little more about the WIP check out the tiny synopsis.
7. When can we expect the book to be published?
Someday! It needs to be published someday. I have my heart inside this book, and it will happen. I can feel it.
And now I'm tagging Laura, Kathleen, Dawn, and whoever else would like to do it!