I know the illiteration is lost but NaNo takes a lot of work, and after over two thousand words written in my thriller today I just don't have a top ten in me tonight. Lol :) so instead I'm going to shorten it to a top five.
I'm going to try to remember my top five kisses in writing.
Beautiful photography by Jennifer Kosowski.
Love scenes and kisses make me oh so happy. There are plenty I will forget or neglect so please forgive me! Okay here we go:
1) Every kiss between Abby and Travis is Beaitiful Disaster - since I just reread this book it's fresh in my mind. The love scenes aren't unrealistic and they're passionate. They share beautiful kisses!
2) The last kiss between Romeo and Juliet - though this is morbid and depressing the love between the two is beautiful if not a destructive force. We all know Shakespeare had a way with words, and this tragety definitely proves it.
3) Kisses between Sookie and Eric in the Dead series. I don't particularly love Harris' character development or writing her plots are intriguing. My rooting for Team Eric may very well be fueled by True Blood, but the kiss he shares with Sookie in the pyramid hotel is memorable. He is cocky and handles Sookie's shit well. That particular kiss is filled with as much embarrassment as it is with hope.
4) The final kiss between Meena and Alaric in Overbite - Meena is blind until the very last second, and I squeezed with glee when they finally kissed and decided to move far away together.
5) When Pat kisses Tiffany's forehead at the end of Silver Linings Playbook - the kiss is sweet and simple, and it signifies two people realizing they're meant to be together.