So today I'm doing my top ten a little differently. I seem to have a lot of repeat between my top posts, and I decided that's because I need to read more! So today my top 10 is the top ten books I want I read next :) P.S. I'm taking the books from my "to read" list on my goodreads http://bit.ly/HKX98X
1) Another Little Piece by Kate Kayrus Quinn - this one is my November Book Club book :)
2) Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - this one was recommended to me based on my book In The Rerview that the two have similarities. I started it and I'm excited to keep reading.
3) Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater - with my love of vampire stories (which also often include werewolves) this one was recommended to me by a close friend!
4) Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen - I never saw the movie but I have a few friends who loved te book!
5) Slaughter House Five by Kurt Vonnegut - I was supposed to read this one in college, but I didn't have time with all of the other books I had to read. I've always heard good things about it, and I love weird. Sounds perfect for me!
6) Speak by Stephen Chbosky - this is one that's been sitting on my shelf for at least five years. It needs to be read.
7) House Rukes by Jodi Picoult - this one was a gift from my sister who loves Picoukt's books. I haven't read it yet, and I really need to!
8) The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger - I love this movie and expect the book to be just as good. I bought it at a garage sale for 50 cents, Score!
9) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin - There are so many classics that I haven't read! This is one that I just started and really want to read when I have the time!
10) Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte - Again this is another one I skimmed for college when I should have read it!
This is my ever growing to read pile - which has now grown to two piles! With NaNo keeping me so busy I don't know when it will dwindle! :)
What books are on your to read list?