Since it's November I've (obviously) been working on NaNoWriMo, but I don't want that to distract me from Thanksgiving. All of the writing has kept me very busy, but I still have time to be thankful for all of the good things I'm lucky enough to have. So I want to take today to remember those things that make me thankful. Since it's the 19th I'll go with 19 things that I'm thankful for. FYI they're not in a real order after the first.
I'm thankful for:
1) My husband. My best friend. My special guy. My better half. My sunshine. My soulmate. P.s. They're all the same person in case you were wondering! :) I'm thankful every day that he picked me and continues to pick me (most) every day. I don't know where I'd be without him. He's pretty much my everything. I heart him a lot.
2) The support I get from all of the people I love and who love me back. I'll never be alone in a time of need.
3) Having a job I like.
4) Knowing my pops is looking down from heaven watching the stuff he's missed here since he left.
5) Being lucky enough that Riley picked me too, because he is the best kitty EVER.
6) My family. They're pretty awesome.
7) Caffeine, coffee, and chocolate. Usually all together.
8) Writing. I love to read and create the craft of the written word.
9) My creative side. Being creative keeps life interesting.
10) All of the friends I've had over the years, and every future friend to come.
11) The color pink because it makes me happy!
12) Gray and rainy days. Nothing beats them. They're even better when they take place in the fall when the leaves are orange, red, and yellow, and still mostly on the trees. I wait all year for those days.
13) Being healthy and happy (and that those I love are as well). It's really true that the best things in life are free.
14) The fact that I can still fit into my wedding dress (though that one won't last forever haha)
15) Smiles, hugs, and kisses :)
16) Books, movies, and TV shows that make me happy inside. A good love story is something to cherish!
17) The fact that my husband puts up with me... I can be a handful :)
18) Lucky number 13.
19) My husband again... He's so special he gets to be the first and last!
There is SO much I have to be thankful for!
I know that I've probably missed plenty, but this is what initially came to mind. I hope I didn't miss anything too important!
What are you thankful for?